MBA in Tourism & Hotel Management
What is it all about?
MBA in Tourism & Hotel Management is a postgraduate Hotel Management program. It is one the most sought-after courses which can be attained by students of any stream. Tourism is travel for recreational, leisure or business purposes. The duration of MBA in Tourism & Hotel Management is normally a two years program with two or more semesters but time.
Various different careers options are available to applicants that earn an MBA in Tourism and Hotel Management. For example, candidates can become analysts, marketers, or managers for an extensive variety of hospitality businesses such as amusement parks, airline carriers, hotels, restaurants, and various transportation companies. They might also be employed by government enterprise or tourism bureaus, and they can even begin their own businesses.
Aimfill Online Store
Business QUICK LINKS
- • MBA HR and MARKETING
- • DIPLOMA IN AIRLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
- • DIPLOMA IN FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATE
- • SEVEN STAR EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY & AIRLINE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
- • SEVEN STAR DIPLOMA IN FLIGHT DISPATCHER
- • Beauty &Wellness Courses
- • MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- More Courses
© 2016-2020 Copyright Aimfill International. All Rights Are Reserved.